Monday, June 14, 2010

Who Read's This Blog?

I'm going to take a break from the series that I had planned to write for just a bit and I want to ask you a simple question.  Do you read this blog?  If the answer is yes, I ask that you comment with a simple yes, you don't have to put your name, or any information about you, I just want to see if anyone is reading this site.  If the answer is yes, then included in your comment, write what you want to discuss, because this has been mostly one-sided and I would love for it to open up to you, the readers, on what you would like to talk about. 

4 comments:

  1. No. I don't read this blog.

    Wait. I just read it.

    Rats. I read this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then how can I improve it? This comment is a response to someone who wrote on here that the blog is ... which is why it was deleted. So if you return, I ask you, how can I improve the blog in general?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pay people to read it, and to comment on it. Thats what I do, it really works. Also people really like funny videos, and those catlol pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST started reading your blog!!! I have to say, I'm rather impressed. You have grown to be such a great man of God!

    ReplyDelete