Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tonight

I always wanted to be a singer, wanted to play the guitar and become famous.  I'm working on the guitar part, but the vocals are definitely not there, and neither are the lyrics.  But this is a poem I wrote late one night after I had fallen to Satan's ways.  I'll explain it in depth later.

Tonight you've won
Because of you, I have fallen,
Far too long you've kept me from His light,
Well that ends, tonight.

Listen carefully Satan
You're winning streak is over
Your evil ways have no place here
And your days are numbered.

As I stand here tonight
I know my Lord is moving
Moving closer
To ending your reign.

For that day will come
Where you will fall to His wrath
Nothing can save you,
Nothing will save you.

For on that Day even you will bow
Not out of reverence, but humiliation
For God's mercy extends to me
But you, God has no mercy.

So leave here O wretched one
You have no right to dwell here
You're finished
He has won.

Now forgive me father
For I have wronged you far too long
Lord, I ask tonight be the night
I return to You, to Your Arms, Home.

As I stand beside You
I become stronger than he knows how,
And in this hour
we begin our attack.

Father with you by my side
And Your everlasting Water,
My Water gun is ready
To take down the evil one.

So tonight we charge to Hell
Carrying with us, Your tools of life,
For with this device, Satan,
Your life, will end.

It begins tonight, Lord,
And I stand before You.
Embraced by Your Love,
Nevermore, will I fall.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is Wow. You are so emotional. I cried while reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete