Monday, April 18, 2011

bedtime

HPmmI'm laying in bed, can't sleep, writing this from my phone(I <3 technology). But I can't sleep. Thinking back on the events of today. I worked on homework from 10am-1145pm with a few brakes in between.

I gave up going to a friends homechurch and his home with our friends(lost community).

Spent just a little bit of time with God(most of the reason for staying back).

Worked on homework all day long, and taxes(which just sucked).

Beat Luke in ping pong on a broken table in our lounge. Also jammed out on an acoustic guitar that had no strings that I have now taken possession of because no one has claimed it(btw I played a great set).

Broke my best friend's heart

No wonder I can't sleep.

But through all of this, I know God is still working in my life and restoring and purifying me, and for that I am truly thankful.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment