Friday, July 22, 2011

Motivational/Demotivational Friday's!


I've decided that every Friday will be Motivational/Demotivational Friday where I will post a motivational poster for your/my entertainment.

This one has special meaning because I just finished summer classwork that was due at 10pm tonight and was started at 5pm today.

This poster is kind of like life though. We often try to shortcut things in our lives. School, work, family, friends, even God. I know for me, my relationship with Christ is often shortcutted and given low priority or no priority because "there isn't enough time in the day." But we can't do that. Christ has to be the number one thing in our life, given top priority and full support. Then everything else has to fall around that and at the same time work around that.

And honestly I've sucked at that recently/this summer.

The time to change is now.

Tune in every Friday and throughout the week for more posts/posters

No comments:

Post a Comment