Friday, August 5, 2011

Motivational/Demotivational Friday Part 2


What is something you are being tempted with right now?

"Do you really want to spend the rest of your life wondering..." This is just one of the many thoughts that creep up when we are being tempted to do things. This whole summer it's felt like I've been tempted to just coast through everything. School. Work. God stuff. Knowing that if I did not make certain grades during this summer would result in me not returning to OSU gave me the motivation to fight through that, along with God's endless help. At work, I wanted to work as hard as I could to honor God with every day I was there. But actually spending time with God? In His Word? Prayer? Community? Those areas I truly stunk up. I let the exhaustion from work and busyness of school tempt me into going through the motions in this area. Now that is all over, waiting for my last grade to come in, the temptation continues...but in a whole new way.

So what are you being tempted with right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment