Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SuCo Day 3

I skipped over day two. Not that nothing important or crucial occurred on this day, but I'm today has been more thought provoking.
I absolutely love the music team for our large group. You can tell they mean the words they are singing. Do I always mean the words I'm singing?
The large group topic has been sanctification, and God has been hitting hard to me on that. I need to do a much better job at killing all sin in my life.
Humility-thinking much less of yourself, and more about others. I've sucked at that recently.
Went to the dating/relationships seminar today. Now I feel ready to date. I'm not. But I'm in my head as usual.
Jesus loves the Church not because she is beautiful, but Jesus loves her despite all the filth that occurs, and that is what makes her beautiful.
I've sucked at making meaningful conversations recently.
I've sucked at being vulnerable with people. And now its super scary.
I love the beach, God is moving and teaching. Tomorrow I'm spending time at the beach with just me in God listening and talking. It needs to happen.
But I am so blessed by the friends I have in ruf, and I'm going to miss them this summer.
Time to go back out and dance the night away, ruf style!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment