Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things I've Noticed About College In The 4 Days I've Been Here

There are so many people here
I walk everywhere
Racquetball is legit
There are cute girls everywhere
I'm exhausted already
I still want to get a tattoo
I've developed a smugness about Texas (The state of Texas is so much more mostest awesomer than oklahoma)
It's a small world (seen people from middle school that I haven't seen in years)
It feels like camp
I get a fresh start
From what I've seen so far the Baptist Collegiate Ministry is pretty legit
The guys on my floor are awesome
My roommate is a sooner fan, who knows why
I've met guys who truly love Jesus and are intentionaly spending their time investing in me and other guys and girls they've met this week
I know this exact place is where God wants me to be

I know that God is going to do some awesome things here at osu this year and I am so eager to see his plans unfold

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget, chase the lion, get uncomfortable, love God, love others, make a difference, serve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your old OSU buddy JeffAugust 24, 2010 at 7:34 AM

    Be careful about your feelings towards Oklahoma, especially Stillwater. Before you know it, you'll want to make it your permanent home, many OSU grads do. ;)

    Go Pokes! We will be up for the first game against Wash St. You going?

    ReplyDelete